[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Fully Qualifed Names in EL

swd847 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 23:58:48 EST 2007

I was wondering if it was possible to do something like this:

  | @DataModel("com.test.messages.messageList")
  | 	List<Message> messageList;

And then reference the resulting component in the EL something like:

  | <h:outputText value="No Importers Found" rendered="#{com.test.messages.messageList.rowCount==0}"/>
  |                 <h:dataTable id="messages" value="#{com.test.messages.messageList}" var="msg" >

But it does not seem to work for me (it works fine if I do not use a fully qualified name for the messageList component).

I am assuming there is some easy way to do this, I just don't know what it is. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Stuart

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009849#4009849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009849