[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss Portal Insallation

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 06:37:30 EST 2007

Not sure if this applies here, but I read somewhere in the documentation that you should not use portal with the installer version of application server, but rather download the zipped version, as the portal and installer version of app server are not yet "aligned".
I noticed your path to your app server is: "C:\Program Files\jboss-4.0.3SP1", whicih suggess that you used the installe. Maybe try downloading the latest zipped version of the application server. I just have with the portal 2.4.1 and it all seems fine. However, I had some problems with MySQL5.0, so rather go with MySQL 4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009961#4009961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009961