[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Problems while using JBoss Cache Replication in Cluster

nirajal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 07:25:47 EST 2007

I have the following requirement in Clustering.
A. We have 2 machines A & B
B. Machines A & B are in default partition.
C. On Machine A I insert Object X into cache.
D. Object X should be Replicated to Cache B.

I was able to add 2 machines in a Default Partition. I configured Buddy Replication for the cluster. When it tries to do State Transfer it expected a ClassLoader. I tried using the ClusterClassLoader. But still the application was not working. It was throwing an error like no such method error for JBC Method Call.  The error is given below

17:50:17,564 INFO  [TxInterceptor] There was a problem handling this request
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.cache.marshall.JBCMethodCall.getId()S

I have been trying to resolve the problem since yesterday but could not solve it.  Any help in regard to the solution of the problem would be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009981#4009981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009981