[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Versioning a ProcessDefinition when there are more than one

jasilva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 10:07:25 EST 2007

Hello,
I have a problem that maybe some of you will know how to fix:
I have at this moment 10 ProcessDefinitions (PD now on) deployed to the same mySQL schema. That means, 1 change to a PD will affect ALL other PD,  processInstances, and tokens.
So, versioning one PD when I need it to be change is not a solution to me, as it will affect other 9 PD.
How could I change 1 ProcessDefinition in this enviroment?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
jacobo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010060#4010060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010060