[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Asynchronous WS invocation - advice needed

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 10:13:14 EST 2007

Hi,
first thank you for response.

Yesterday I figured out something similar related to using State and invoke action which will call WS on node-enter event.
However, I am not sure what should I invoke in my WS callback method.

Should I pass to WS only process instance ID , assuming that I will have only one leaving transition from the State.
And then in callback method to obtain processInstance and to call:
processInstance.signal()

OR:
should I also ALSO pass State (Node) name to WS,
find Token in Process instance and call token.signal():

Thanx for your support.
Regards
Milan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010064#4010064