[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HTTP Status 401 Error on Admin Page (can't access page a

mwolfson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 12:38:10 EST 2007

Found the solution to my problem (wanted to post it here in case anyone else has similar issues).

Looked in following script:
../data/portal/hypersonic/database.script

and found the following line:
INSERT INTO JBP_OBJECT_NODE_SEC_ACTIONS VALUES(56,'personalizerecursive')

changed it to:
INSERT INTO JBP_OBJECT_NODE_SEC_ACTIONS VALUES(56,'viewrecursive')

which solved my problem.  Anyone know how to map the number (in this case 56) to the portlet (or page) that is references?  I didn't find an easy way (although I didn't spend a lot of time looking.

So obviously, changing the parameter on the Admin page modified this script.  Good info to know for future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010142#4010142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010142