[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: An easy DatePicker component with Seam?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 14:09:15 EST 2007

I put date.css i there and it worked nicely.  And due to the coolness of Faclets I just modify one template file and date.css is available on every page.  One thing that went away when I installed date.css is it no longer shows the "today" button.  I'll have to look in the css to change that.

So, the comments are, a) make sure the date picker icon is present in your application and b) make sure date.css is linked in, or it won't look good.

With those two in place it's very cool and I like how it works with a regular text field, so someone can also type a date and not mouse arround if not desired.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010184#4010184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010184