[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Classpath problems when adding new server with no "default"

mbabauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 16:26:14 EST 2007

I have been a JbossIDE 1.5 user for some time, but I recently had to rebuild my 3.2 Eclipse instance, and as a result I no longer can use JbossIDE 1.5.  In installing JbossIDE 2.0.0-beta2, however, I have run into a problem.

The server instance I am trying to add does not have a 'default' server defined.  The result is, upon locating my JBoss server directory in the "Add Server" dialog, I get an error:
    Missing classpath entry C:\usr\java\jboss-4.0.5.GA\server\default\lib\javax.servlet.jar
And the dialog will not let me continue.  The older version of JbossIDE, version 1.5, had no problems supporting this at all.

Is there a way around this?  Am I stuck having to create a default just so the dialog can continue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010246#4010246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010246