[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Root Context

anders3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 00:34:45 EST 2007

The root of all portals called "root" is not visual in Alpha 1 release on my Mac OSX.
This means I am unable to create new portal.

On DR1 it was visual.
I have tried Firefox 1.5.0.9 and Safari.

My Steps are:
1) http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/portal/admin
Logged on as admin
2) Open the root tree element
3) Discover that "root" is not shown
4) Discover that I am unable to add portal
5) I can add portals from the xxx-object.xml files in xx.war
    And here the root element is not called "root", so I an not sure
    if it is an error or a feature that the word "root" had been reoved in Alpha 1.

/Anders

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010349#4010349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010349