[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Possible reasons why a DataModelSelection isn't selectin

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 07:49:56 EST 2007

And I figured out the problem.  The conversation becomes a long-running (non-temporary) conversation if there is a @Begin method.  My @Begin method was returning a String.  The method itself didn't do anything useful so I had it return null as the string.  This does not work!  That nukes the conversation.  I'm not sure what it should return if the return type is String, but when I set the return type to void, everything worked.

There are many subtle gotchas in this that are hard to debug.  I need to put together some notes maybe.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010405#4010405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010405