[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Announcing jBPM BPEL 1.1.Beta3

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 18:03:07 EST 2007

A new version of the BPEL Runtime has been unleashed, more powerful than ever! It enhances the jBPM platform with comprehensive coverage of BPEL4WS 1.1 and early access coverage of WS-BPEL 2.0.

I've made the product available from our download page for your convenience. Grab it and give it a go :-) If you need guidance or encounter a problem, come back to this fine forum.

The latest features include:

Logical work units

  Fault detection and recovery
  Compensation, revert completed activities
  Termination, cancel ongoing activities

With these new additions to functionality delivered in earlier releases (see below), our coverage of the specification comes full circle.

Web services

  Partner links
  Message properties
  Correlations