[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception for authorization attempt

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 19:11:29 EST 2007

ok...
I am really confused about what is going on.
I have this in my rules:

canUserRenderSettings
when
	c: PermissionCheck(name == "/settings.xhtml", action == "render")
then
c.grant()
end;

Which if I have understood things correctly should always grant access for everyone that wants to render the settings.xhtml.

I still get the exception... So, I wonder what is really going on here.
For starters - is the rule correct as I have written it?

How should the case be handled when the user does not get permissions? Should I use a mechanism that redirects when there is an exception?
(Confused - as you can tell).

Regards
- henrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010573#4010573