[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: unit tests in a seam-genned app

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 02:49:05 EST 2007

Thanks.

>From the HEM docs, I put this together:

  |    <persistence-unit name="bookingLocal" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
  |       <properties>
  |          <property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect"/>
  |          <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class" value="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"/>
  |          <property name="hibernate.connection.username" value="sa"/>
  |          <property name="hibernate.connection.password" value=""/>
  |          <property name="hibernate.connection.url" value="jdbc:hsqldb:."/>
  |          <property name="hibernate.max_fetch_depth" value="3"/>
  |       </properties>
  |    </persistence-unit>

I was still getting the NoClassDefFoundError for CacheException, though.  So I just grabbed the jar from hibernate core (downloaded separately) and put it in lib.  Then it ran fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010710#4010710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010710