[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam, Icefaces and render response = null

chris@dvdb.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 04:07:39 EST 2007

Hi!

I'm getting more and more problems with icefaces and seam.
The reason is that FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getResponse() gives you a null (damn AJAX :D) instead of a valid response object. In the consequence many seam features do not work at all (cookies, redirect etc.).

Am I doing anything wrong? Or is this a known (icefaces or seam) issue? Is there any workaround? This is very annoying and I'm thinking of throwing icefaces away and going back to the simple roots.

-Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010727#4010727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010727