[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: SchemaTypeCreator.introspectJavaProperties Exception w/

aschmidt1978 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 18:25:44 EST 2007

Adding a "serializable" child element to the "globalBindings" xjc annotation in the schema seemed to resolve the problem. For compatibility with .NET apps, I also added the following annotation to element collections throughout the schema, as generic collections didn't seem to be picked up when adding a web reference to a project.

<jxb:property collectionType="indexed"/>

Given that I found a workaround, I haven't taken the opportunity to see if this issue is resolved without the workaround in jbossws 1.2, but I would hope that it's been resolved either inherently or as a bugfix.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011053#4011053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011053