[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problems while using JBoss Cache Replication in Cluster

nirajal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 01:06:44 EST 2007

I tried changing the jgroups version. Currently I am using 2.2.9 version. The earlier problem has been resolved.

Now I am getting the following problem:

11:27:58,298 ERROR [RpcDispatcher] exception=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Marshaller.extractFqn(): Unknown method call

 id: -1

11:27:58,298 INFO  [TxInterceptor] There was a problem handling this request

java.io.NotSerializableException: RpcDispatcher returned a null.  This is most often caused by args for _clusteredGet(_getDat

a(/__JBossInternal__/__RefMap__), false) not being serializable.

I am using the ClusteredCacheLoader for my application. The error tends to come when the changes are being replicated to the other machine in the cluster.
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011149#4011149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011149