[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache is missing in JBossCache-all-2.0.0.ALPHA2

gmeroz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 03:40:50 EST 2007

I'm able to deploy the mbean if i use lib\jboss as the base directory....

I wasn't able to access it from my code, because i could not control the order of the depencies jars for the ear file.

What i realy need is a large cache for POJOs. i'll need to presist it to the DB (for fast startup). In the future i would like to have a limited sized memory cache, with ability to load fast the POJOs from DB (2nd level cache).

1. I'm i right on choosing PojoCahce?
2. How do i deploy a PojoCache as Mbean in jboss-4.0.3SP1?
 2.1 do i have to use older jboss-cache.jar or should jbosscache.jar is enough?
 2.2 what is the mbean "code" class needed to be used?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011208#4011208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011208