[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Simple JSP Portlet In the Ref Manual / reloading page

ckeswani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 08:01:14 EST 2007

"Antoine_h" wrote : at the end of the doView, you can reset the parameters that are stored in the request (and that come from the formular in the page : the post param from the field).
  | then, the portlet should not recognized that someone has yet given the value, and start again to ask the user to type a value.
  |
  | or you can set a parameter that say : I have yet printed the value.
  | this parameter may be a hidden field of the form.
  |
  | hope it helps.

How does one "reset" the parameters on a RenderRequest?  I really need to do this and I can't find the correct method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011312#4011312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011312