[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

fers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 08:25:02 EST 2007

"mzeijen" wrote :  I mean those libraries that contain a lot of other libraries within them?

I solved some of them - the biggest problem was with JBoss AS - I don't think the interdependencies between jboss-* libraries is 100% correct. But dependencies for Seam are correct. I converted few seam examples and resolved dependencies of them. Some packages already had correct dependencies (Hibernate, Drools, jgroups, ...). I resolved them by hand, so maybe there are few missing (I need to convert all the examples to be sure). I also sometime didn't use exact version (as I can't get to know which version is in *-all.jar). I used exact version of JBoss Microcontainer. I tested it only with Microcontainer.

Maybe there are some problems still - but you know - release early :-). I have also looked on SeamDependencies.

I have created seamgen equivalent for Maven.
Now you can create project using archetype:

 mvn archetype:create  -DarchetypeArtifactId=softeu-archetype-seam \
    -DremoteRepositories=http://maven.softeu.cz/ \
    -DgroupId=cz.softeu.test -DartifactId=helloApp

and later use seamgen:

mvn seam:new-entity

and run project with microcontainer on port 8080:

mvn jetty:run

What is still missing is seam:generate-entities and archetype that creates multiproject application (ear, jar, war). But I plan to start with LunarLogic archetype.

mzeijen: I would be very thankful for testing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011323#4011323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011323