[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss Queries

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 08:27:36 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : Is it possible to upload the war file through the admin console in Jboss like it happens in TOmcat 5.5 ?

There is no such admin console in JBoss. Deploying a war file in JBoss is very simple, just copy it to %JBOSS_HOME%/server/default/deploy folder and start JBoss.

anonymous wrote :
  |  Is it possible to create different users with different priveleges in Jboss? if so please tell me the requred steps.

You mean different users for accessing *your* application deployed in JBoss? If that's what you meant, then yes you can create different users/roles for your application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011326#4011326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011326