[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6 Alpha 2 Release

jboss@biancashouse.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 09:40:27 EST 2007

Julien,

Great work. I also downloaded the src for Alpha2. It needs to be tidied up. It's full of old java files that have been renamed. I couldn't do a full compilation from source.

I didn't have to do any patching to use Oracle 9i with CMs, so many thanks for that.

Also thanks to R.K. for fixing up JBoss Forums to work with the new portal code. At last we have a configuration that include facelets in a portlet.

Lastly, will a later release of Portal be implemented using Seam ? 3.x ?

Ian
Sydney

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011358#4011358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011358