[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.4.1 User Portlet not working with MySQL 5

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 10:29:08 EST 2007

I noticed in another post that you are using LDAP authentication, and you were asking about populating the roles. I wonder if that has any bearing on this problem; from what I recall looking at the User Portlet source several months ago, what it displays depends on the user's role (I wouldn't bet on this though, as I said it was many months ago and I have a hard enough time remembering what it was I did last week!)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011386#4011386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011386