[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - NamingException: failed to resolve to an ejb with a LocalHom

pKraemer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 11:06:18 EST 2007

Hi,
I am realy new to EJB and JBoss. So I followed the tipps for installing JBoss with EJB.

Because I am using EJB with JSF I searched for a Tutorial including both and tried it out.

I use: JBoss 4.04

On deploying the Project, I got the following Exception:
anonymous wrote :

> [...]

Perhabs I have structured the Project wrong way or any thing else:

Structure:

SRDemo.ear
+--ejb.jar
     +-org.srdemo.business[Containing the Statless Session Bean/Interface]
     +-org.srdemo.persistence [Entity Beans]
+--web.war
     +--applicatin
     +--WEB-INF
              +--web.xml
              +--jboss-web.xml

In the web.xml I defined:

  |   <ejb-local-ref>
  |     <ejb-ref-name>ejb/ServiceRequestFacade</ejb-ref-name>
  |     <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
  |     <local-home>org.srdemo.business.ServiceRequestFacadeLocal</local-home>
  |     <local>org.srdemo.business.ServiceRequestFacadeLocal</local>
  |     <ejb-link>ServiceRequestFacade</ejb-link>
  |   </ejb-local-ref>

I am not sure what I can do...

Thanks for help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011416#4011416