[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 12:51:29 EST 2007

I did peek at your work today. It looked pretty good. I wanted to test it now but I am not feeling that good. Hopefully I will be better tomorrow and then I will certainly test your work. But I already appreciate the work you are doing.

I wanted to spent more time to this project. I even told you guys that I would do all that stuff. But I am doing this at home and off course a lot of stuff became between that I didn't expect to cost so much time.

One more question: Does the unit testing work with TestNG? I got it working on one of my own prototypes, but it took some time to configure it right.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011461#4011461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011461