[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jboss bpel runtime + eclipse bpel designer

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 15:15:28 EST 2007

There you go :-)

Reproducing the question and answer here for those that do not visit the JBoss Eclipse IDE forums quite often (e.g. me)

anonymous wrote : my config:
  | jboss-4.0.5.GA + jbpm-3.1.4 + jbpm-bpel-1.1.Beta3
  | JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2-Bundle-win32
  | eclipse bpel designer installed from http://download.eclipse.org/technology/bpel/update-site/
  |
  | in my workspace I have installed runtime based on jboss-4.0.5.GA
  | and server Jboss Inc/Jboss AS 4.0
  |
  | when I try to create BPEL 2.0 new project and select jboss-4.0.5.GA target runtime, I can't select BPEL 2.0 Facet.
  |
  | It means org.eclipse.bpel.runtimes_0.2.0 plugin don't work with jboss
  | or I am mistaken?
  |
  | this topic describe how to integrate bpel runtime with eclipse bpel designer.
  | http://sse.cs.ucl.ac.uk/projects/omiibpel/developer_guide/
  | jboss runtime already integrated or not?
  | when it will be integrated?

We are aware of the guide you indicate, thanks. In fact, Koen has already followed that guide and successfully created a runtime for jBPM BPEL.

What remains to be done is a number of tasks that enable one-step deployment of a BPEL process at the engine side, grouped in BPEL-216: Eclipse BPEL designer integration. This issue is scheduled for the 1.1.GA release.

Refer to the Jira road map for the current estimated release dates.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011544#4011544

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011544