[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to start this process instance?

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 18:09:33 EST 2007

Oops - please ignore my earlier message - I didn't read carefully.

Are you supposed to get an enter event on the start state?
I would only have expected a leave event.
Start state are usually special.
The documentation hints that there isn't an enter event on the start node, but doesn't say it explicitly:

anonymous wrote : When a process instance is created, a token is created for the main path of execution. This token is called the root token of the process instance and it is positioned in the start state of the process definition.

I'm guessing a lot, but I wonder if you are trying to  createStartTaskInstance() before signalling to enter the node where the swimlane is started.  I suspect that you have to wait till then, based on the examples.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011646#4011646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011646