[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I edit User Portlet?

jimisola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 5 19:14:58 EST 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : Like all good JSP code, the Portal uses properties to define the text strings so that the UI is easily translatable. Look for the property REGISTER_REGISTER in the file portal-core.war/WEB-INF/jsp/user/login/jsp.

Hmmm... He said that he did not want the link at all - not that he wanted to change the text. I'm having a look a JBoss Portal myself; if I have to hack jsp code to turn of such functionality then I am starting to get worried about upgrading from one version to another. Such things should be in the database  to provide easy/easier upgrades.

I might have misunderstood something, please correct me if so.

Regards,
Jimisola

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011663#4011663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011663