[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SelectItems with objects?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 03:10:21 EST 2007

Simple problem: I want to have a selectonemenu where the labels are strings (as usual) and the values are objects.  For example, let's say that the user can go to a checkout page and select a shipping address: home, business, or other.  Those have labels, but the value is an Address object.

What's a good way to do this?

One easy way is to make the value be the Address objects' identifier, and then have the SBSB handle it.  But is there a way I can avoid using the SFSB for this conversion?

I hope my question here makes some sense.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011767#4011767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011767