[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems with objects?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 03:20:22 EST 2007

COOL!  That's exactly what I'm talking about.  A select menu where the values are entities.  This is a pretty common usage but it's not something which is handled well in any of the existing systems (whether JSP, JSF, or even PHP or whatever).  If there's a good Seam solution that would be cool.

I know I should upgrade from 1.1.0 to 1.1.5 but I'm a bit scared to.  Is it likely to break anything in mysterious ways?

Anyway, what is the entityConverter needed for in the s:selectItems?

I should try all this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011775#4011775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011775