[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not store message

htrivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 05:51:20 EST 2007

We have resolved this issue by clearing up JMS_messages and JMS_transactions table in HSQLDB, by deleting the records in these table. We can delete the records by adding the delete statement in hsqldb-jdbc2-servcie.xml file and then starting the JBoss again. This will delete all the pending queues and messages and clear the DB, so that we can re-use it. Once we clear the DB, we need to remove the delete statements from the above file and restart JBoss again, so that it builds up again the transactions and messages in the queue.

I have posted the above solution so that if some one is facing the issue similar to us this will help them. Hope this will help someone facing similar problem.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011822#4011822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011822