[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Little problem with JBoss_4_2 branch / JBossWS-1.2.0.CR2

fheldt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 08:24:57 EST 2007

Hi folks,

i had some spare time and wanted to give the JBoss_4_2 branch (with jbossws-1.2.0.CR2) a try. I checked out from svn, build and run went smooth.

Then i wanted to test one of my Webservice-SLSB. It uses JSR-181 with some simple classes and runs well under 4.0.5.GA-ejb3 with a .NET 2.0 client app.

Now the problem: When i regenerate the Webservice in Visual Studio 2005, all generated class names are beginning lowercase! Looking at the wsdl shows that it's JBossWS "fault" (jbossws-1.0.4 doesn't do this).

The question now: Is this intended behavior? (then i have to change a lot of code...) If so, is there any option to change this? Or is it just a bug?

Thanks in advance
Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011888#4011888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011888