[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal LDAP Setup

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 08:34:10 EST 2007

My appologies. I did find 2 other threads where they asked the same question, and no body replied. So I posted my question there too in hopes that the original creators of the thread may have found a solution, and they would get a topic reply notification, in which case they could help me. It would also bump up the post, so if they couldnt find a solution, someone new may then see that thread and be able to help all of us that are looking for the same answer.

The thread I started was with regards importing users. I have now done that, and this new problem is with security/permissions, which I thought was a different issue.

I will try to keep from cross-posting in future.

Kind regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011893#4011893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011893