[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: ClassCastException on invocation parameter casting

pepelu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 11:54:41 EST 2007

Hi,

    All your asumptions are right, I've made the changes and the result shows that both classes are from different classloaders (as one might think), this is the output:

17:45:54,255 INFO  [STDOUT] class core.services.document.DocumentServiceParameters WebappClassLoader
  |   delegate: false
  |   repositories:
  | ----------> Parent Classloader:
  | java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader at aa3152
  | 17:45:54,255 INFO  [STDOUT] class core.services.document.DocumentServiceParameters org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3 at 7a9224{ url=file:/home/pepelu/app/jboss/server/app/deploy/app_aspects.aop/ ,addedOrder=8}

What can be done with this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012028#4012028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012028