[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Another AOP Deployment Question -- (Sorry about that)

mjgreene550 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 12:48:03 EST 2007

Sorry but for some reason I missed this post previously in my many hours of searching this forum:
http://jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3973644

This person had the exact same problem I did and apparently the AOP IDE is still broken. I disabled the AOP builder from my java project in eclipse, cleaned the project, and deployed it using LoadTimeWeaving and it worked just fine.

It's unfortunate that the AOP IDE tool doesn't work because it's damn handy!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012055#4012055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012055