[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems with objects?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 19:29:02 EST 2007

If you think about it there is no way to automagically guess the entity manager.  Seam allows you to specify more than one entity manager (this is necessary for example if you are wanting to do some sort of audit logging).  The best we can do is make assumptions, and keep them consistent.  So the Application Framework assumes your entitymanager is called entityManager, so does selectitems.

I'm still working on the best way to bring it into core.  Shortly there will be a version of the converter packaged to work with the s:selectItems - but I've been very busy over the last few days.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012208#4012208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012208