[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Who uses EntityHome objects?

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 06:13:05 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : to pass the entry identifier to the PersonHome
But than the example reads like:
<pages>
  |     <page viewid="/editPerson.jsp">
  |         <param name="personId" value="#{personHome.id}"/>
  |     </page>
  | </pages>
If i understand it correctly, the personHome.id will be passed, not the entry identifier. And i do not see any further reference to personID in the doc.

For me it seems helpful when i could look at the existing example used in the documentation. This bit is certanly very unclear to me,by now.
Ciao,
Carsten
PS: with the posted components.xml snippet (without Namespaces) my application behaves like described in the wiki.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012362#4012362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012362