[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: AOP and Scoped Classloader

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 07:40:04 EST 2007

Re the JIRA story... That would be perfect. I'll have to wait until the next release and put the monitoring code into the business logic (yuk).

I can't add comments into JIRA so I'll add some here...

It would also be nice if we could limit a particular jboss-aop.xml to a particular classloader. Thus you could say that these bindings apply to the following classloaders and no others. That way we could scope each ear to be isolated but an outside AOP application could be applied only to certain projects which would speed up the booting time of the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012390#4012390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012390