[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: change database

crussell42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 08:19:39 EST 2007

Yes, here is where it gets tricky. I also am having that problem and am trying to get a response on how to configure either CMT ot JTA for the ear.
I will add the reference posting here when If I ever get a response.
One thing you can do now to continue your journey however is

edit expand/lib/jbpm-configs-jar/jbpm.cfg.xml
Make sure the following two are set to false.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012405#4012405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012405