[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: MDB's and EJB Timers

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 09:47:14 EST 2007

"bsmithjj" wrote : says the same thing but our experience is that @In does not get honored for the onMessage() calls by the container

Sorry, just trying to help you out :(  Dunno about the Timeout stuff, no experience of that.

I did some work with a message driven bean for receiving emails and, as I said, @In did work for me.  I've just taken a look at the code (unfortunately its in pieces at the moment) I had I seem to have used @Logger (and it was certainly writing out log messages).

If you post the MDB you are trying to get working I'll check it against what I have?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012455#4012455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012455