[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I edit User Portlet?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 10:24:47 EST 2007

Yes, I usually build from source (for a while, some fixes I needed were only available that way). I extract the sources from Subversion and run the build script in the build directory. After a few minutes, the binary is in core/output/resources. I also download the binary because I find that easier to use to set up the database stuff.

I use Eclipse, but mainly for editing my portlets. If I need to dig through the portal source or make minor changes, I usually just load that source in UltraEdit. Though I imagine if I was to make more significant changes I would load it into Eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012478#4012478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012478