[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple DataModels in an SFSB

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 10:39:36 EST 2007

Ok, then in an SFSB how can you ensure that every time the property is accessed the factory is getting run again?

The way I understand it is that the factory is only executed when the corresponding property is null. Therefore, the only time that would apply is the very first time that the factory method is run on the SFSB.

I don't want to be dealing with stale data though! How should I solve this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012487#4012487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012487