[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL + WSIF

pkovgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 11:08:10 EST 2007

Hi!

I have read 3 threads here and some blogs that try to explain some aspects of BPEL-Java coexistance and some pros and contros of attempt to exploit BPEL (below you can find those links) in WS free world...

Anyway I want to ask simple question:

Is it easy or not ( is it possible ) to "wrap" WS by WSIF right now in current version of JBPM-BPEL you have?
I skip all performance problems now, I just want to know is it possible technically and is it hard(demands some modification of  BPEL engine source or just modifications in WSDL?)?

Thanks a lot!!

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=88639

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/BPEL-135

http://blogs.jboss.com/blog/tbaeyens/2006/03/17/To_BPEL_or_not_to_BPEL_that_is_the_question.txt