[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: ClassCastException on invocation parameter casting

pepelu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 11:11:16 EST 2007

Yes, sure, it is. That's because if I don't include the class in the .aop or .jar that contains the interceptor, it throws a ClassNotFoundException.

There must be a way to make the interceptor to be executed in the same classloader as the class that contains (in this case) the method intercepted (and the classloader that contains the classes of the parameters) or my interceptor won't be able to treat the parameters as the correct instances of its origin class and would make me to execute the methods of the parameter class via reflection.

Including the aop deployment files and descriptor under the .war of the application seems to be the right solution, but I tried that without sucess...

Wich are the chances of deploying the aspects as part of a war application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012519#4012519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012519