[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: ClassCastException on invocation parameter casting

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 11:43:10 EST 2007

I believe this quote stems from an older version of JBoss AS where the UseJBossWebLoader=true in deploy/server/jbossweb-tomcatxxxx.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml.

In this cases the cl used for the WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes is a UnifiedClassLoader.

With this setting set to false, WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes have their own child classloader.

I don't think I will be able to fix this any time soon. If you want to have a look I can provide some assistance. The starting point would be the JBossScopedClassLoaderHelper, and if the class loader is a tomcat one, it should probably behave the same as a ScopedJBossClassPool

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012536#4012536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012536