[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Disable schema cration on JBoss embedded

mhassel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 11:59:02 EST 2007

I use the embedded JBoss container for EJB3 unit testing. I want to create the schema manually (with SQL) to verify my entity beans against the production schema.

Seems like I can not prevent the container from creating the schema for me, after calling....

EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.boot(null);
  | EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.scanClasspath();

all the table are auto-created.

My persistence.xml looks like this:

<persistence>
  | <persistence-unit name="test-db">
  | 	<jta-data-source>java:/DefaultDS</jta-data-source>
  | </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

... no hibernate.autodll line. This is also commented out in the default.persistence.properties...

So how would I prevent the automatic schema generation?

Thanks

Maik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012547#4012547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012547