[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and granularity

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 12:35:21 EST 2007

I don't know if you are more concerned about architecture or performance here but I assume the latter.  When it comes to performance, you need to be more specific (scalability, response time, etc.) and set realistic goals/targets that can be "testable."

Now I am no EJB expert, but you'll find a better response in the EJB/JBoss forums with this question concerning EJB3 performance. Seam just helps to integrate the technology as you already know.  Now it would help make discussions more interesting if you can tell me why you think "having many SLSBs would be a burden for the AS?"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012567#4012567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012567