[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and granularity

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 13:15:59 EST 2007

"hstang" wrote : (...) Now it would help make discussions more interesting if you can tell me why you think "having many SLSBs would be a burden for the AS?"

Ok, sorry for the vague question :P

Ok, regarding performance. Its just a guess, but a SLSB with all the interceptors it has (tx,security etc...) is a bit heavy in terms of processing time and memory usage than a simple managed bean.

Regarding architecture, its just a question about the granularity of our apps, we use the approach I was talking before, may not be the best, may not be right, and of course I'm willing to change, it was just a question about how could this shift in terms of granularity would impact on our apps.

Not trying to create any problems, just seeking some orientation.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012587#4012587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012587