[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Second JBoss Seam Book Released

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 14:32:46 EST 2007

Michael>

yeah i really tried to push back on security till it was released, but we couldnt. So what i have in the book is basically what was in CVS end of December. It's somewhat correct, i am gonna update the source code for the book though to use the 1.1.5 stuff.

I'll post the TOC sometime. But from what I saw in your TOC, there are some good differences. Which is good. I purposely didnt look at your book while writing it because I didnt want to be influenced either way while writing.

But thank you, and I agree about Seam. In fact i would go as far as saying Seam really gives EJB3 a meaningful advantage in applying real reasons to use things like SFSBs and when to use SFSB vs SLSBs.

All of you are doing a really good job on the framework.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012622#4012622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012622