[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Issues moving from Seam 1.1.0 to Seam 1.1.5

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 21:08:13 EST 2007

In my experience, I end up deleting most of my logging statements as I finish pieces of code.  They help me a lot when I'm trying to get the basic code going. I might put 5 log statements in a simple method sometimes, if I really can't figure out why it's not working.  After I get it fixed I then take those out; whatever software bug I had in there won't be coming back.  So I never use the if(logLevel == DEBUG) idiom.  And I always use the java.util.logging classes, because I know they will be there, no matter what is or is not on the classpath, or no matter what kind of classloader problems might be happening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012765#4012765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012765