[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How can I hide a portlet?

abguerrero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 07:24:16 EST 2007

Hello people.
I'm working with AS 4.0.5GA and Jboss Portal 2.4.
I have a page with many portlets and one of them, has some links.
When a click a link, i want to hide some portlets and show otherones, and i don't known how cad i do that :(.
For example, i have the CMS Directory Portelt, and when i click a element of the CMS Directory, i want to hide all the others portlets and show only the CMS Directory and the CMS Portlet with the page given by the link.
I like do that with AJAX if possible, if not, if you known anyway, pleased tell me :).
Thanks in advance and sorry about my english.
Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012995#4012995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012995